Due to the nature of the coronavirus, a few things have changed since the last time you came in for a massage. Some of these changes are being mandated by the state, while others are precautions I am choosing to take to help mitigate the spread of the virus. Thank you in advance for honoring my new policies and procedures.
The big one is that we are no longer working out of our 306 Oak Street location.
We are now working at: 1169 Hilltop Parkway, Unit 104, in the Fox Creek building.
Some of you may know this as the Avant Garde Dental or the Rakta Building. To access the office, you will want to drive past Rakta and Avant Garde and park on the side of the building. Then walk to the backside of the building, we are located on the ground level facing the creek.
As sad as it was to leave our Oak Street home, the Fox Creek building has a charm about it as well! It’s a different yet good feel!
Moving forward, I ask that you please:
- Fill out the online COVID intake form I email or text you before arriving.
- Wait in your car until I text or call that I am ready for you to enter the building.
- Put on a mask before you enter my establishment. Continue to wear the mask the entire duration you are on-premises.
- Upon entering the premises, you will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly.
- If you are sick, even in the slightest, please cancel your appointment. You will not be charged.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME, YOUR MASSAGE THERAPIST:
- I will be taking my temperature daily and closely monitoring any changes to my health.
- If I am feeling sick, even in the slightest, I will cancel your appointment. Sorry, but I don’t want to take any chances.
- I will be doing my best to stay healthy!
- In addition to taking the Coronavirus seriously in my professional life, I will take it seriously in my personal life as well. This means that I will limit my exposure to others, refrain from public spaces as much as possible, and practice extreme hygiene protocols.
- I will wear a fresh mask, eye protection, and shirt for every massage client.
- I will follow proper cleaning AND sanitizing procedures, according to the CDC.
- I will wash my hands before and after every treatment.
- The sheets, blankets, and face cradles will be freshly laundered before every massage.
- I will be increasing the time between appointments to minimize contact with others as well as give time to air out the room.
- At the current time, I will not be performing facial or intraoral massage.
Please, if you have any questions or concerns, reach out to me. I am happy to clarify any of these points.
I know that many of you are over all the changes we have been experiencing, and I get it. But this is a marathon, NOT a sprint. I am excited to resume practicing and can’t wait to help you achieve your health care goals!
If you have scheduled an appointment, please click here to fill out your online intake form before you arrive to your appointment.
Thanks for your understanding as we navigate these changes!