We love our technology! Do you remember trying to have a private phone conversation years ago? I do, I would take the kitchen phone with its long cord and stretch it in the bathroom where I would close and lock the door, pesky siblings straining to hear the latest gossip. Cell phones, Bluetooth, and microwaves have revolutionized the way we live. But to what expense?
All of these devices emit harmful radiation called Electromagnetic Fields (EMF’s). While EMF’s do occur naturally in our bodies, when we started introducing man made EMF’s is when the problems started to occur.
Some symptoms of EMF exposure are;
- brain fog
- dizziness and vertigo
- frequent illnesses
- adrenal fatigue
- hormone imbalances
- cancer or an increased risk of cancer
Scary stuff right. The good news, we CAN take steps to protect our health.
How to Reduce Our Daily Radiation
- Turn off the wifi and Bluetooth settings on your phone when you are not utilizing them.
- Use speakerphone whenever possible.
- Don’t sleep with your devices next to you.
- When watching shows on your tablets or phones, download them first and view the downloaded version.
- Stay stationary when talking on a mobile device, the signal has to work harder when you are moving, thus emitting more rays.
These are just a few simple suggestions for a more in-depth look at how you can protect you and your family visit https://ehtrust.org/about/