Do any of you get the holiday blues? Maybe you feel like you are in a rut? Why not choose to make some conscious changes in your life? Simple things that just might have a profound effect on your outlook. Kickstart your life with these fun ideas:
– Wake up 30 minutes before you normally do, spend this time walking with your dog, reading a book, or writing a letter.
– Turn off the tv/Facebook and spend time meditating.
– Clean out your closet and bring your gently used items to the quarterly clothing exchange at Library Hall this coming Thursday from 5:00-7:00 (ladies only).
– Finish a project you have been sitting on for awhile.
– Connect with Lizard Medicine and keep a journal by your bed to write down your dreams, look for hidden meanings.
Lizard…will you dream with me?
There live visions from afar.
– Drink a daily herbal infusion. Herbal infusions are a wonderful way to get much needed vitamins and minerals in our body in a manner that is easy for them to process. A couple of wonderful options are: Red Clover, Nettle, or Oatstraw, all available at Kneading Hands.
Commit to doing one new activity everyday for a month, see how your life changes during that time.