Spring is not only a time to clean out our garages, cars, and bedrooms. Spring is also a time to clear out our minds from the clutter that can sometimes become overwhelming.
- Get rid of bad feelings. Feelings like anger, bitterness, and jealousy only bog us down and leave little room for things like love, joy, and peace. Pitch those bad feelings like a bad habit!
- Keep those lips zipped when the urge to gossip or say harsh things is felt. Especially when you live in a small town, like Steamboat Springs, nothing good can come from this kind of toxic spill.
- Quite procrastinating. If you have something you want or need to do. Do it. Putting things off can lead to to frustration, despair, and a sense of doom.
- Spruce up the positive vibes. Choose to share love, a helping hand, and a kind ear whenever the opportunity presents.
- Open the windows of your mind. Begin to explore life in a new light, add new habits and interests that challenge your mind in different ways.
- Come get a massage to help integrate these changes in a positive and healthy way.
Hopefully some of these tips can help free the cobwebs from your mind and motivate you towards a brighter more fulfilling year to come!