Located at the base of our necks, the thyroid could be thought of as our engine. It influences every cell, tissue, and organ in our body. 6 in 10 people are unaware they have a thyroid issue.
Signs of hyperthyroidism:
– You feel jittery and anxious.
– You can’t sleep.
– Your heart races and skips.
– You get headaches.
– You lose weight without trying.
Signs of hypothyroidism:
– Your skin and hair feel coarse and dry.
– You are tired and sluggish.
– You might feel depressed.
– You want to sleep all the time.
– You gain weight without trying.
– You get constipated.
To learn more go to www.thryoidawarenessmonth.com