Focusing on Gratitudetoday, I thought it would be fun to give you an exercise to help stimulate positive growth in your lives with reflection based in gratitude. It is really hard to feel down about life after using this technique!First, create a list of ten things you feel grateful for today.
As an example, here are a few of mine;
1) I am grateful for all the amazing clients Kneading Hands has!
2) I am grateful to live in such an amazing place as Steamboat!
3) I am grateful for my health!
Next, create a list of ten things you will feel grateful for at some date in the future. It could be a week, a month, or a year from now. As you are writing these future gratitude’s, write them with all the passion and energy you can, as though they are a reality.
1) I am grateful that Kneading Hands has been in business for over 6 years.
2) I am grateful that I am back to skiing!
3) I am grateful for wonderful friends and family!
Now you try, and have fun this is meant to be an encouraging, uplifting exercise!!!